Permission Forms

 If your child is unwell, and needs to take medication at school for a short time, you must fill in a Medication Permission Form and return a signed copy to the school office. If your child requires ongoing medication, contact the school office for detailed information.

 If your child is absent from school you need to complete a Reason for Absentee Form for school records. 

If you would like your school fees to be deducted from your account please download, print and return Direct Debit Form



118 Cecil Street Williamstown 3016 Victoria Tel: 9397 7926 Fax: 9397 7671 Send us an e-mail